We can help you start your new business. It’s not for the faint of heart and you should be prepared for long hours and plenty of challenges along the way. So why do we entrepreneurs start new businesses? Because we are risk-takers and have confidence in ourselves that we can successfully get to the other side! We don’t all start our business life with that confidence. You build confidence by successfully resolving the issues and concerns that are presented to you during the life of your business. And there are plenty of people around who can help you on this journey – including us!
- Determine if you are ready. Going into business for yourself will change your lifestyle, professionally and personally, and can involve a significant financial commitment.
- Evaluate your business idea. Understanding if your business idea is going to work could involve researching information on the industry, reviewing competitors and talking to potential customers to gauge interest.
- Develop a clear path forward. A professionally prepared business plan can save time and money and is an essential element if you plan to seek funding.
- Assemble your professional support team.
- Choose your business structure. Take legal advice on the structure best suited to your business.
- Review your legal obligations. Licenses, Registrations, taxation and insurance and just some of the things that might be needed. Your professional team will make sure you are compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Quantify the amount of money you will for your venture. Starting and managing a new business includes understanding how much money you will need to start the business and how much you will need before your business starts to make a profit. Financial forecasts must be prepared if you are contemplating investment capital or a loan from investors or financial institutions.
- Get ready to sell your services or product. Marketing and sales are the lifeblood of any small business. Building a marketing campaign to get the word out on your product or service is the first step. Advertising and selling are part of the process but there must be a clear plan with achievable objectives to help you reach the success you are looking for.
Having successfully developed business ideas and companies for many years, we can help you start or expand your business.