- ‘Bounce back’ plan for UK agriculture, food and drink industry launched
A ‘bounce back’ plan of trade measures for the United Kingdom (UK) agriculture, food and drink industry has been announced today to help support businesses that have been impacted by coronavirus.
- BritishAmerican Business Publishes ‘Building on a Solid Foundation – The Business Case for a UK- U.S. Free Trade Agreement.’
‘Building on a Solid Foundation’ argues that a comprehensive agreement will allow an already world–leading trade and investment relationship to grow further.
- Negotiations on the UK’s future trading relationship with the U.S.: Update
More Trade is Essential if the UK is to overcome the challenges posed by Covid-19. Both sides are hopeful that negotiations for a comprehensive trade agreement can proceed at an accelerated pace.
- U.S.-UK Trade Talks Have Begun
Here’s What Each Side Wants and What To Expect.
- The UK’s approach to trade negotiations with the U.S.
The UK’s objectives in trade negotiations with the United States of America (U.S.).
- Brexit and Outlook for U.S.-UK Free Trade Agreement
The UK and EU aim to negotiate an agreement on their future trade and economic relationship. The outcome of the negotiations directly shapes prospects for a potential U.S. – UK Agreement.